When President Trump finished presenting an amazing stream of accomplishments, in which he honored many Americans of all colors and creed, what did viewers see? Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi tearing up her copy of the president’s speech, D. Hawthorne reports in American Greatness.
House Speaker Shameless, Classless Looking Petty, Divisive
“Of all the things Trump has been criticized for—nothing, absolutely none of it comes close to being as shameless or classless as what Nancy Pelosi just did—ripping her copy of Trump’s speech in half moments after he finished his address,” a friend wrote. “An insult to all the people he just acknowledged, whose names and deeds are noted on that paper.”
One of the highlights included President Trump presenting Rush Limbaugh, who has been diagnosed with advanced lung cancer, the Presidential Medal of Freedom, “something no other Republican president would have the guts to do,” Liz Shield reminds AG readers.
Other guests included
- Venezuela’s real president, Juan Guaido
- A young girl who was surprised with a scholarship to the charter school of her choice
- A family reunited by a soldier’s service overseas
- The brother of a victim of an illegal alien harbored by a sanctuary city
- The surviving family of terror victim Kayla Mueller
- A Tuskegee airman
- A young child born premature who has flourished into a healthy toddler
But the Democrats were sour, bitter, and cranky, sitting on their no-good fat asses. They would not stand and applaud the prosperous state of our union.
Read more here.
If you’re willing to fight for Main Street America, click here to sign up for the Richardcyoung.com free weekly email.