The bold new look of the Super X3 is more than just aesthetic. The stock, grip and forearm dimensions are slimmer for a lighter, more controlled feel. Contributing to the feeling of lightness is an ultralight alloy magazine tube and recoil spring system that removes a half pound of weight. The new lightweight barrel further reduces weight with a narrow profile and a machined rib. Inside the barrel you’ll find .742″ Back-Bored Technology for the ideal combination of shot uniformity and velocity. The new gunmetal grey Perma-Cote™ UT (Ultra Tough) finish is more durable than traditional blueing. In fact, it is the toughest finish ever applied to a shotgun. Best of all, the centered balance and superior fit Winchester shotguns are renowned for remains intact.
The next era of Winchester autoloading shotguns. Winchester Firearms is respected for producing reliable, good looking, top performing shotguns. Our latest Super X3 models are no different. The self-adjusting Active Valve ensures speed, recoil reduction and durability in all conditions. An entirely new look with flowing lines adds a modern flare. Shoulder a Super X3 to feel the future of Winchester Firearms.
Durability. The Super X3 mechanism has undergone testing where a total of 5,000 rounds were fired without a single malfunction. Ammunition and other conditions can affect results, but 5,000 rounds under any conditions is extraordinary and reaffirms the integrity and durability of the new Winchester Super X3 design.
The new Super X3 is ready to hunt as hard as you do. Whether it’s walking endless grain fields, slogging through marshlands or chilling out in a treestand, you can count on the SX3 to be there when you need it most. The SX3 blends the proven technology of our Active Valve™ gas system with updated features and distinctive styling to create a line of autoloaders that are ready for any hunting challenge – as you’ve come to expect from all Winchester firearms.
Welcome to the wetlands. Unlike you, the SX3 is impervious to extreme cold and shrugs off water thanks to the Dura-Touch® Armor Coating. The all new stock and forearm feature contours that enhance the effectiveness of the camouflage, and make a normally bland camo gun look awesome. The slender stock and forearm dimensions improve feel, especially with heavy gloves.
● Self-adjusting Active Valve provides world-class performance, firing five shells in about a half second
● New patented next generation Pachmayr® Decelerator® pad absorbs recoil, and the hard heel insert provides a slick surface that won’t grab clothing when shouldering
● Length of pull is easily customized
● Lightweight alloy magazine tube and recoil spring system trims weight by half a pound
Learn more at winchesterguns.com
Latest posts by Richard C. Young (see all)
- Oxford Grabs Top Spot in Latest World University Ratings - September 23, 2016
- Rasmussen: Isolationism Will Not Make the United States Safer and More Prosperous - September 22, 2016
- The Cato Institute’s Dan Mitchell Delivers a Dire Warning! - September 22, 2016